[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux4Kids domain names

Sam Hart hartsn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:46:03 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Michael Schultheiss
<schultmc at spi-inc.org> wrote:
> Caroline Ford wrote:
>> We are affiliated with SPI so we could transfer there. I'll happily
>> contribute to the renewal costs.
>
> SPI gets gratis domain registrations from its registrar partner.  E-mail
> admin at spi-inc.org if you'd like to transfer Tux4Kids' domains to SPI.

Thanks, Mike, I'll cc this response to admin at spi-inc.org. To recap for
those on admin at spi-inc.org, Tux4Kids has a number of domain names that
previously I've been maintaining, but it would make more sense to hand
them over to SPI since Tux4Kids is affiliated with it.

The domains, with their expiration dates, are as follows:
* tuxtype.com - 1/30/2010
* tuxtype.net - 1/30/2010
* tuxtype.org - 1/31/2010
* tux4kids.com - 12/15/2013
* tux4kids.net - 8/19/2010

Obviously, the domains that expire this month are the most pressing
ones to deal with.

So, how do we start this process?

For further reference, here's the message that started this discussion:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/tux4kids-discuss/2010-January/000082.html