[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2010 Project Idea

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:24:42 UTC 2010

Generally we'd rather people contributed to the current applications
rather than started a new one which won't be finished by the end of
the summer and will probably be neglected afterwards.

Every year people want to make their own program. That's not really
the spirit and we've not accepted any yet.

We are only really interested in contributors to the current three
programs.

Sorry

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.