[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] Regarding the GSOC2010 - Tux Math

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:34:22 UTC 2010

Maleesh,

The big task right now is the porting part. So yes, getting the games
to use the library is the first step; from there, I think more
functionality can be gradually factored out and moved from the games
to the library.

To answer your question, there's no specific goals for libt4kcommon
except to get in in place :) If you're familiar with build systems,
especially autotools and CMake, that would be helpful. Let me know if
you've any more questions!

Thanks,
Brendan