[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC Application Help

Michał Świtakowski tux4kids at switakowski.com
Tue Mar 30 00:10:49 UTC 2010

---- On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:21:33 +0100 islahul hassan <islahulzunjani at gmail.com> wrote ----
>Sir,
>I am Islahul H. Zunjani, a 1st year B-Tech undergraduate from IIT Bombay, India. I would like to participate in your tux4kids project. I > am well versed in C++and QT development. I have already been a team member of a project on "Fingerprint based Unique Identification System for every person in India" using QT n C++.

Does this project have its website? It sounds interesting.

> Can you please help me how to contact the respective mentor and gather more details on what my application should contain,etc.
> Please reply asap. Thanking you for your time reading this mail.

The basic problem with admin tool is that it is not integrated with tuxmath/type.
Integrating admin app with games involves work in both programs. As I understand, you would like to work
with the admin app.
Firstly, it would be great if you could post your ideas on:
- What functionalities could you implement for admin app?
- How would they work with tuxmath/type?
- How would GUI look like?

Secondly, feel free to ask questions about admin tool. That will certainly help you with your application.

Regards,
Michał