[Tux4kids-discuss] Website Work

Sarah Frisk ssfrisk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:35:45 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

I think if there are going to be separate sites for each project, it
might  be best to make it take as little clicks as possible to get to
the other site.  So if we have TuxMath/Paint/Typing in separate pages,
maybe have clicking the option in the menu takes you right to the
other page, rather than  the description page.  Maybe even have it
open in a new window.

If you want it all in the same page, what about having each project
have it's own drop down menu with all the needed
"downloads,screenshots,etc" headings needed, which is easy enough to
do in CSS.  Added advantage - less clicks needed for users to get the
information that they want.

-Sarah