[Tux4kids-discuss] hello all,

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Fri May 7 12:15:09 UTC 2010

Hey Scheelings,
I can understand your concern about a picture like that. I must say that
I work in the computer lab at a small school. And we run Tuxtype on all
of our computers here. I have never seen a picture like that, and I have
never had any students comment on it. I wonder if it could be getting
mixed up with when Tux is drinking his soda with a straw? I suppose that
could look a certain way?

If you could let us know more specifically when that is happening that
would be great. I cannot speak for everyone, and am still pretty new to
the group, but from what I do know about them, they have a passion for
making these programs for kids, and I cannot imagine them putting in
something like that.

Matt