[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] Official release of TuxMath-2.0.0!

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:37:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

1. Fixed the two typos (in tuxmath.php and the sf link in index.php)

2. I'm all for the bug tracker, if someone wants to work on getting it going.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Aviral Dasgupta <aviraldg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we pleeeease move to github?
> Regards,
> Aviral

For everything? Or just public website, or download site, or git repos
(and of course the bug tracker)?  I'm not eager to move everything
without some pretty compelling reasons.  We certainly can make better
use of the features offered by Alioth than we have done so far.

Regards,

David