[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] Tuxmath version 2.0.1

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:12:29 UTC 2011

Hi Wassi,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Wassi-Arcor <wassilios.gertsos at arcor.de> wrote:
> Hello David, thank you for the new built 2.0.2. I have installed the program
> and the installation works. There is a bug in the program. I can´t select to
> play with friends. The program ask for the number of players but after write
> the number doesn´t ask for the players name. The program ask again for the
> number of players.

I saw that and confirmed it in the new windows build.  The quite
strange thing is that this bug does not show up in the Linux build,
even though nothing being done at that point would seem to be
platform-specific.  I couldn't get it figured out before I had to
leave for work this morning.  As it seemed to be less critical, I
decided to release this version anyway.  We will try to get it fixed
in the near future.

Regards,

David Bruce