[Tux4kids-discuss] Business Partnership

Theng Kuoch theng at thinktanklabs.com
Tue Dec 6 00:39:56 UTC 2011

Hi Support,
Can you please forward my business partnership interest to your Director of Business Development or Director of Sales?

My name is Theng Kuoch, and I really like your product. I want to propose our product that can easily integrate with yours and provide an immediate revenue stream for you.
Our company built Smart Suggestor (http://www.smartsuggestor.com), a web-browser add-on that provides search recommendations when the user searches the web.

Smart Suggestor generates $1,500 per day in revenue for a user base of one hundred thousand users through Smart Ad Suggestions which appear on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo, as well as other monetization features such as shopping comparison features and special coupons at local retailers.

What makes Smart Suggestor truly unique is that unlike many software monetization solutions, users love our product.
• CNET rated us 4.5/5 stars and called Smart Suggestor “Outstanding”. (http://download.cnet.com/Smart-Suggestor-Firefox/3000-11745_4-75575557.html)
• Smart Suggestor flew to the top of the Internet Explorer Gallery’s Most Popular List in just a few weeks of going live. (http://www.ieaddons.com/en/popular/)
• We have an 80% user retention rate after two weeks, an uninstall rate of just 1% per week thereafter, and a user lifetime of over one year.
I would like to show you a quick demo of Smart Suggestor and how it could integrate with your app. Would your Director of Business Development have 15 minutes to talk either on the phone or via Skype or AIM?

Best Regards,

Theng Kuoch
CEO
Think Tank Labs, LLC