[Tux4kids-discuss] Help needed on a function

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:43:21 UTC 2011

Hi David
I am facing a problem on how to pass functions address to  thread so that
they can be called from within the thread. I want to implement in a way as
that of printf so that I can pass a format string to a thread followed by
arguments which will be address of functions.
The only way which I am able to do so is by making a dynamic library and
then passing it to thread along function names from which address of
function can be easily obtained.