[Tux4kids-discuss] TuxMath LAN Game Problems and More

Aviral Dasgupta aviraldg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:13:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

In light of the recent problems caused by the *LAN Game* mode of Tuxmath, I
have an idea through which things can be simplified and "fixed". There are
quite a few games which directly use their multiplayer mode as their single
player mode, with some changes (like adding bots, not "broadcasting" the
server, not accepting external connections, etc.) eg. Quake. It would indeed
be a good idea to try and implement the same in TuxMath.

Also, among other things, I think that the website for Tux4Kids is kinda
dated and it'd be good to replace it with something ... fresher. I'm already
working on it, and I've attached a part of a screenshot of the design so
far. *RFC*.

Regards,
Aviral