[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux Paint art contest

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 6 23:14:05 UTC 2011

Hi all - I wanted to briefly mention an art contest that a company
called Worldlabel is holding, based around Tux Paint.  Children 3-12
from all over the world are eligible to participate, and 10 winners will
be chosen.  Among the prizes, there are Tux Paint t-shirts, "Sugar-on-a-stick"
USB flash drive Linux environments, and OLPC XO-1 laptops!

My post about it at Tux Paint:

  http://www.tuxpaint.org/latest/worldlabel.com-tuxpaint-kids-summer-drawing-contest-2011.php3

And the official announcement at Worldlabel's blog:

  http://blog.worldlabel.com/2011/tux-paint-kids-summer-drawing-contest.html

I wonder, could someone posted a note over at Tux4Kids' home page?
( http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/ )

Thanks!

--
-bill!