[Tux4kids-discuss] Problem in using t4k_common library

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:06:29 UTC 2011

Hi
I am working on new server code and designing a UI so that i can
further work on it.
My problem is that i am able to understand all the function present in
common libraries but struggling to find correct order in which they
should be called to that i can make a functional UI.
Could someone please describe me or rather tell me in what order these
functions should be called.
It will be great if someone can send a small program to show how they are used.