[Tux4kids-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2011

Maria Grazia Alastra goddesseurinome at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:38:39 UTC 2011

Hi, my name is Maria Grazia Alastra, I am an IT student from Italy and I
have a question: I would have like to apply to a project for your
organization during the current GSoC, but I didn't find you in the list. Is
it a mistake, since you were in last year's GSoC session? I also read your
project ideas page (
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/david_bruce/tux4kids) for this
year, and was interested in working for you.
Please, let me know and thank you ahead for the response!

                                 Maria Grazia Alastra