[Tux4kids-discuss] IRC channel

Sam Hart hartsn at gmail.com
Sun May 1 17:11:57 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 12:10 PM, deepak aggarwal
<deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone
> I want to start a new IRC channel for tux4kids and its project at freenode.
> It will help current devs and new devs to assemble at one place and share
> their ideas and new changes in dev branches.
> So if anybody interested in it. Then ping me on gmail or gtalk.

Just curious, any reason why you don't want to use the existing one
already on Freenode?

If it's because I still "own" the channel permissions/authorizations
(which, I'll be honest, I haven't checked if I do, but it's very
likely I do as I was the one who started all this so long ago) I'd
gladly give them over to the appropriate persons.

                                      ---Sam