[Tux4kids-discuss] No updates on main site yet

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 03:06:53 UTC 2011

Hi Deepak,

> I have noticed that there is no update about GCI participation on our main
> site and no definite guide for interested students to get started.
> So please update all important information about GCI.

I just updated the underlying index.php in the git repo that contains
the website docs, but the changes aren't being reflected in the
user-visible page.  I haven't touched the website in quite a while, as
was obvious, so I wonder if the git hooks that used to be triggered on
pushes got broken somehow when Alioth was rebuilt a few months ago.

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main