[Tux4kids-discuss] No updates on main site yet

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:45:53 UTC 2011

Hi Holger,

> are you sure there were git hooks to update the webdates already and not only
> svn hooks?

Yes, I set that up when we moved to git.  I looked into it a little a
few hours ago.  At first glance, it looks like perhaps I had a
hard-coded path that broke in the update or something like that.  From
what I recall, it was quite simple to set up a couple years ago so I
should be able to address it today.

In the meanwhile I updated the main index.php by logging onto the
server, so it at least has a mention of GCI.

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main