[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux4Kids Mobile

varun varun at hashstash.in
Sun Mar 25 12:51:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am Varun Rana, I'm a BE student in Chitkara University, India.
I've a lot of experience in game industry, as i m involved in many game
development studios in india.
I've more then 3 years of experience in game development.I developed
bunch of game for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7 and Desktop also.

I used phonegap for development in my early days, and developed games
for some company which are available in
market place like App Store.

Actually phonegap have some performance issues but for developing
tux4kids on different mobile platform it will be fine.
By using phonegap we can port the same code on most of the device  like
iOS, Android, WP7, Blackberry, etc. And most importantly , by doing some
small changes in code
we can port tuxMath, tuxPaint and tuxtype on facebook also, which can
attract more people(parents and kids) or may be integrate SN .

At last i've some more good ideas(simple and knowledgeable for kids like
tuxMath ) which we can port side by side with above mention projects.And
the best part of using phonegap is it will take less time for
development as we are going to use HTML(for Canvas element), javascript
(for animation and functionality) and css (for awesome looks).

This all ideas can be modify as per your opinion.

I'll discuss those ideas in detail on the submission form or on other mail.

And is there any form which we have to fill for submission of ideas??

thanks,
Varun Rana