[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC-2012 : Adapt Tux Typing to use the t4k_common library

sahitya agrawal sahitya2109 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 18:24:43 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am a student at Institute of Technology, BHU Varanasi (INDIA) working
towards my B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering. I am
currently in my 3rd year.

I have strong skills in C programming . As I have done Various Projects in
C and I usually do coding in C.Apart from that I also have the knowledge of
Autotools, CMake and Git.

I have compiled and built the source code of tuxtype and t4k_common. I have
also gone through the source code .I found that I will be able to rewrite
the old code of tuxtype So I want to work on "*Adapt Tux Typing to use the
t4k_common library*".

 I will write my proposal on melange within this week.

Thanking You

Regards

Sahitya Agrawal

B.Tech. (Part- III)