[Tux4kids-discuss] It has no sense

Maria geaplanet at yahoo.es
Sun May 27 05:51:49 UTC 2012

Hello,
TuxType seems a good program to practice typing, but it isn't a program to learn typing.

Children are willing to play and to eat fish, but can not. I mean, after each boring and repetitive lesson should have a game to practice the lesson. That is, as it is now TuxType, a child can't play unless you already know and if you can typing... why would you want to practice with TuxType? It makes no sense.

I suggest that word lists can be sorted alphabetically and edit lists with the combinations practiced in lessons. So that a lesson will appropriate a list of words to practice.

Eg

If lesson 1 has
aaa
aaa
sss
sss
asa
sas

words1.txt shold be
aaa
aaa
sss
sss
asa
sas

And, of course, it could have more words list like now (with diferent topics), but it would be in a more dificult level.