[Tux4kids-discuss] A New step for future

arshpreet singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 04:37:08 UTC 2013

Hi.
Here is Arshpreet Singh a great lover of tux4kids projects. From the
last mail discussions I am getting that the more development interests
of community is towards the creation of a cross-platform application
which will be able to run on all the platforms/devices. I was keeping
this option all the time.

Here is my suggestion about further development:

http://goo.gl/e5hjon

There are various development examples of this app is also available.

Please give your valuable feedback/comments.

--

Thanks
Arshpreet singh

ਓਹ ਤਰ  ਗਏ ਪਾਰ ਸਮੁੰਦਰ ਜਿਹਨਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਨੂ ਧਾਰ ਲਇਆ