[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 13 : TuxMath to iOS

TARUN SAPRA trnsapra at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:20:28 UTC 2013

I am aware of this GPL license conflict with apple ToS ,
but I've seen various apps in the Apple Appstore which are under GPL , and
few of them are

- tuiopad <https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/tuiopad/id412446962?mt=8>
- piwik-mobile<https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/piwik-mobile/id385536442?mt=8>

I don't think that using resources which are covered under GPL would
be problematic .
I was also thinking to consider LGPL for licensing.

Still if you do not feel comfortable , then I would like to volunteer for
the graphic re-designing work too.
I have done considerable work with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and
completely familiar and comfortable with the working of all their tools.I
ensure you that whole app will be easily recognizable as Tux4kids
application.

--
Tarun Sapra
Undergraduate student(IT)