[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 13 : TuxMath to iOS

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Feb 17 19:38:08 UTC 2013

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 06:25:42PM +0000, Caroline Ford wrote:
>    Someone has ported tuxpaint to the ipad although no-one has managed to see
>    it in action yet.

A couple friends of mine have tried it and give it the thumbs-up.
A few others on twitter have commented positively on it.
It sounds like Stamps are missing, and the person who ported it (Lin Dai)
said that the dynamically-loaded Magic tools will probably pose a problem
on iOS, so we'll need to deal with that.

I've yet to see it.  I need to poke my iPad-owning friends in town again. :)

> The port is on github (somewhere).

https://github.com/dailin/tuxpaint

-bill!