[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] TuxMath Application!

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 18:21:41 UTC 2013

Hi Juaan

TuxMath is an open source application and you can always fork this project
and contribute to it. If you are using the original source code then you
cannot change it's license but if it's a rewrite from the scratch, you can
decide which license to use. I will encourage you to use MIT License and
make your work open source so that other can learn from it.

Best

Deepak