[Tux4kids-discuss] Contributing to the Tux4Kids Mobile Applications

Shivam Bhalla shivam.bhalla10 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 12:41:20 UTC 2014

Hi,
My name is Shivam Bhalla and I am third year student of Computer Science
and have been working on developing native Android applications using JAVA
and XML for over a year now and have developed quite a few applications in
that time and also have experience with basic game development . I have
been going through the project ideas list and would be interested in
contributing to the process of developing Android clients of Tux4Kids
applications especially TuxMath along with a responsive design for smaller
devices. I too feel that it would be better to develop the applications
from scratch, however, I would love some guidance on how to start
contributing .
Thanks in advance
Shivam