[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] GSOC Applications Open

karthik nayak karthik.188 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:05:03 UTC 2014

Hey Brandon,
I have a general idea about this, Which I learned about from Zed A Shaw's
"Learn code the hard way" .
have implemented it on my own like here,
https://github.com/KarthikNayak/experiments/blob/master/c/lcthw/ringbuffer/tests/ringbuffer_tests.c
but would need a little guidance, as per the TuxMath Requirements.

-Karthik