[Tux4kids-discuss] Regarding tuxcoding

deneche abdelhakim adeneche at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:02:25 UTC 2014

Hi Umang,

TuxCoding is written in Haxe which is already platform independent and
supports both desktop and mobile platforms. re-writing the game from
scratch would be a huge waste of resources as lot's of work has already
been made into the game. As you may have noticed the game is still
incomplete, so any effort put into finishing it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
AbdelHakim Deneche