[Tux4kids-discuss] Introduction

Harsh Vardhan Sharma bonnyharsh1993 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:04:01 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I am Harsh Vardhan Sharma, a 3rd year under-graduation student from BITS
Pilani and am willing to contribute for a project under tux4kids.

Currently the web based games are expanding at a rapid rate, so i have an
idea to develop a game to help learn a basic concept of physics.
The game can be designed and coded completely using javascript and html5,
thus enabling it to be played on almost all mobile devices.
I will soon be starting with the design part of it.
Kindly, guide me with my proceedings.

Thank you
Harsh Vardhan Sharma