[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2014

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 23:33:36 UTC 2014

Hi Bill, et all

Just created a new project to hold our stuff for this year's GSOC
http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2014-tux4kids/

El dj 30 de 01 de 2014 a les 21:28 -0800, en/na Bill Kendrick va
escriure:
> I'd love to see Lin Dai's iOS code integrated into the main branch of
> Tux Paint.  It lives here:  https://github.com/dailin/tuxpaint

In our ideas list
http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2014-tux4kids/wiki/IdeasList

> I'm also using git at work nowadays, and would love to see us switch
> from CVS to git. :)

I'd love too changing to git, however I've not added that as I think
this is out of the scope of GSOC, may I be wrong?

I've added too migrate Tux Paint to SDL2.0 as we have in our task list
at sourceforge.

Feel free to add there, I've added rights to all people from last year
plus nbs at sonic dot net

Thanks
Pere