[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2014

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 23:54:58 UTC 2014

Hi Kartik,

Please reply too to the mail list so other people can contribute and
benefit from the discussion.

El dv 31 de 01 de 2014 a les 09:54 +0530, en/na Kartik Kohli va
escriure:
> Hi
> I'm really interested in summer of code this year. How can I get started on
> working on tux mobile apps?

Have a look at our ideas page and also to the apps made in previous
years.
http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2014-tux4kids/wiki/IdeasList
https://github.com/deepakagg/tux4kids-Android
https://github.com/klocatelli/TuxRacing
https://bitbucket.org/adeneche/tuxcoding/wiki/
https://github.com/thomaswp/tuxblocks
Then decide if you want to improve on some of the existing apps or if you
 want to start a new one, get an idea of what you want to achieve and develop it.

> Looking forward to contribute.
> Cheers
> Kartik

Best