[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2014

Harsh Vardhan Sharma bonnyharsh1993 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:42:00 UTC 2014

Hello Sir,
I have an idea for a physics game that can be developed using javascript
and html.
The game is mainly about refraction and knowing how the light ray would
deviate from its path i.e., depending on the relative refractive index of
the two mediums.
So, with every increasing level the number of combinations one has to try
would increase to make light reach its destination.
Attached is a sketch of how the game could look like.
Kindly, suggest on how feasible this idea would be.

Regards,
Harsh Vardhan Sharma