[Tux4kids-discuss] Improved version of alphabet game for Tux English

steve tueno stuenofotso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:27:09 UTC 2015

Hi Good Works. Congratulations.
I've Tested catchalphabets.
Some minors remarks:
- The gaming div does not take the entire screen (width). I think it
 should  either occupy the entire screen or be centered.
- The play button(image) does not act as a button or a link.
- The alert when the game ends can be a message displayed directly in  the
gaming zone.
- The speed when player jump is to slow I think. (He work well; but when he
jump, his speed is very slow)
- It should be great if we can continue game at the previous end.  Always
restart is difficult.
- I think that if the child failled to collect a good letter at a moment ;
he should be penalized.
- I think it should be great if we display collected letters somewhere in
the playing zone.
- ... Many other remarks that I will be happy to share if you are
interested.
- I will be happy to help you.

Cordialement,
TUENO FOTSO STEVE JEFFREY