[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC Time Count Down

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 06:12:00 UTC 2015

Hello Tux4Kids Members,
      (GMT + 1) 7:00AM, Today is Friday the 27th of April, 2015. This is
the day mentoring organization and melange has decided to judge us based on
our proposals. Just to remind us all, the results will be released today at
(UTC + 1) or (GMT + 1) and we should all be alert for the time is soon at
hand.
      Now that i am writing this mail to the list, the time is showing me:
12 hours 54 minutes remaining and very soon, time will soon be up.
     Good luck to us all that applied to participate in GSoC this year 2015
and Happy Coding.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain