[Tux4kids-discuss] Interested in taking up a TUX Typing GSOC project.

Anmol Sood anmolsood1995 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:18:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Anmol Sood, a second year undergraduate student at Indian Institute of
Technology,Delhi.

I saw the Tux GSOC ideas page and I would love to take creating a
multiplayer LAN Tux Typing mode as a project. I believe I have strong C++
skills witth some amount of programming with TCP/IP and BSD sockets and
have worked on projects using them extensively.

I would like to know more about the multiplayer LAN TUX Typing mode project
and also request possible mentors to guide me about giving more information
about the project and write a proposal.

Thanks.