[Tux4kids-discuss] Gsoc15

Anulesh Tiwari anuleshtiwari at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:47:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am Anulesh Tiwari a graduate student from India. I have solid knowledge
of C/C++ and python. So I came through the projects idea of tux4kids and I
choose my project for this summer to be tuxmaths. As I have recently
encountered  SDL,So I can start with this as my project topic.Also it is
mentioned for testing suite there,So I think that boost is most compatible
to use as many open source projects use boost for their testing. Any
pointers from where to start will be of great advantage to me. I already
clone the repos provided there. I will also be avilable on irc nick
#anulesh when necessary.

Thanks
Anulesh Tiwari