[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC15:Tux Mind Exercise

Sudhanshu Bahety bahetysudhanshu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 03:57:21 UTC 2015

Hi,
My name is Sudhanshu Bahety and I am currently pursuing Computer Science
and Engineering at IIT Kharagpur and I am in my 3rd year. I have made quite
a few android application. I am really interested in contributing to *Tux
Mind Exercise.*
I also like to play a lot of mind games so I have a few simple mind games
that can be put into the applications.
I have seen the page of Tux4ME and how it should be implemented.
In past I have made quite a few android applications and in that I have
made a variant game of Flappy birds. I also have knowledge of HTML5,CSS and
Javascript.
I have gone through the Tux4ME idea page and viewed how the game can be
implemented. My question is whether the game will be provided to us and I
have to implement it or it is my task to create and implement the game.
I am  applying in GSOC for the 1st time and thus I am really motivated and
looking forward to it. Please guide me how should I proceed forward and
whom should I contact?
Regards
Sudhanshu Bahety
3rd year Undergraduate Student