[Tux4kids-discuss] Migrate t4k_common to SDL 2.0 VS LAN Multiplayer ?

Nalin.x.Linux nalin.x.linux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:30:46 UTC 2015

Dear list,
           After the feasibility study It seems that the adapting process
can be done within one month :). So now i am concerned about what should i
do with remaining time. Creating LAN Multiplayer for Tuxtype is very
interesting but I think porting t4k_common to SDL 2.0 is more crucial.

LAN Multiplayer is very nice in Tuxmath. But unfortunately i forget to make
LAN Multiplayer accessible for our visually challenged kids. So i just made
it today
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/tux4kids/tuxmath.git/commit/?h=accessibility&id=ef688552d8400773f40a330e682d96a654f08241

Expecting an early replay Nalin.

--