[Tux4kids-discuss] [GSOC-15] Tux4ME Project Ideas

Vamsee Chamakura vamseems at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:55:47 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am Vamsee, an undergraduate from the International Institute of
Information Technology - Hyderabad (IIIT-H) currently in my 2nd year
pursuing Computer Science. I went through the ideas page a few days ago and
the Tux Mind Exercise project really interested me and I wanted to take up
this project for Google Summer of Code - 15. After working on the idea for
several days, I came up with the following:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EGEwtVH1-tda80VgMSxNLNCf6IkE3HxQGVy-2wDnRfQ/edit?usp=sharing

The above document contains a detailed explanation of the ideas I wish to
implement for each aspect of the project. Please have a look and provide me
with feedback, if possible.

If these ideas are acceptable to everyone, I would like to start developing
some part of this application to show that I am capable of completing this
project and am a worthy candidate.

Thanks,
Vamsee