[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC applicant

Pratik Shenoy pshenoy36 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 19:30:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Pratik Shenoy from SRM University,India currently pursuing my
Engineering in Computer Science.I am looking forward to contribute to
Tux4kids in GSOC this summer. I have worked on a few Web-technologies both
at front-end and back-end and have an upper hand in HTML5, CSS, Javascript,
Jquery, PHP, BootStrap, Node.js and Gimp(for UI purposes). For the
prerequisites I have made myself familiar with git, phaser library
documentation, resources, tutorials and examples.

Interested Projects: Tux Mind Exercise and Tux English.

Related Experience: UX/UI for a few websites, Doodles using HTML5 (using
canvas and svg),Games in HTML 5.

I have a few questions:

   What are the other prerequisites required for the above mentioned
projects?
   What will be the selection criteria for an application?
   Is their any repository or a patch fix for the above mentioned projects?

Cheers,
  Pratik Shenoy