[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2015 Applicant

Jinank Jain jinank94 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:57:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Jinank Jain B.Tech third year Computer Science and Engineering
IIT Jodhpur and want to contribute for Tux Mind Exercise. Could anyone
please tell me about the current codebase for the project (any git
link from where I could clone the project).

I have few ideas for the project too.

a. Like there are various levels of problems we could also categorize
problems to like mental exercise, puzzle solver, and many more and
then could set the difficulty level accordingly.

b. Puzzles could be like jigsaw puzzle or it could be like wordament
and we could show a list of things how many things you could remember.

Thanking You,

Jinank Jain