[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC Tux for Kids project

Rishabh Sheoran sheoran95 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:55:48 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am Rishabh Sheoran and I am a second year Computer Science student at
Thapar University(India). I came across the Tux English and Tux Mind
Exercise projects while browsing through the GSoC 2015 ideas page. I found
the ideas interesting and would be willing to contribute to the projects. I
can program in HTML,CSS and Javascript and I am willing to learn Phaser
library. It would be helpful if you can point me to the code repository of
the beta version or help me get started with some bug fixes so I can
familiarize myself with the codebase. Is there anyway I can discuss the
current design and implementation of the game with you before I submit a
proposal? I am confident that I will be able to successfully complete this
project if given a chance. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Rishabh Sheoran