[Tux4kids-discuss] My Passion for Tux Mind Exercise

Chizoba Ogbonna ogbonnacj2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 08:21:20 UTC 2015

I am Chizoba Ogbonna. I'm a Nigerian, schooling at the University of
Nigeria, Nsukka. I am currently majoring in Electronic Engineering. I have
the knowledge HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, Java and C language, and that is what
I use to program/code.
When i saw the Tux4ME project, I immediately fell in love with it. I think
it was because it aims at helping kids/people, which i love doing. Also,
the structure of the game seems fun and interesting which would make the
kids love it. I also love the different test modes, which tests one's IQ in
different fields.
I have ideas on how the game can be developed with more contents than
stated in the idea page, some of which are: survival mode of question, in
which the questions keep coming randomly till the user fails a question,
different time limits based on the difficulty of the question etc. I am
also working on attractive user interfaces for the game, which would
attract kids and make them love it.
I always advice people to follow what they have the passion for because no
matter what comes in their way,they would still strive to achieve success
and due to my passion for this project, I am applying for this project.
Despite I never knew about Phaser library, I have started working on it due
to this project.
i hope to be selected for this project, I am willing to put in my best to
achieve the aim of the project, and help kids/people worldwide.