[Tux4kids-discuss] Discussion regarding Tux4ME

Daksh Dutta dutta.daksh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:49:04 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am Daksh Dutta, pursuing my undergraduate studies from Birla Institute of
Technology and Science, Pilani, India.
I am intrigued by TUX MIND EXERCISE idea. I have a little hesitation that I
am a little late in discussing the project, I am really sorry for it.
However, if you could advise me some warm-up-tasks that you require from
me, given the time-frame, I would be more than happy to do so.

For the project, I am developing a toolkit, which will make it easier to
develop games for the project and integrate together the games developed by
different developers. It will provide common features that may be
incorporated in different games. Some of such important features are: a
standard UI and UX; standard navigation framework; customized buttons and
properties; count-down timer; undo feature;  score calculator;
randomization function.

Mentors, please provide details about current state and progress of the
project. Are the games to be included, decided yet? this would be important
information for enhancing my proposal. Community, suggest relevant changes
and suggestions
--
Regards,
Daksh Dutta