[Tux4kids-discuss] gsoc applicant

Abhinav Kaushal Keshari keshariabhinavk1996 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:53:28 UTC 2015

Dear Sir,

I have gone through the Phaser library, viewed the tutorials and plus have
also looked into the code of many games. I also tried to play with it by
trying many great features it has to develop something by myself. The best
part is that it uses simple JavaScript and HTML Canvas to develop and as I
have a good depth of knowledge in JavaScript and HTML Canvas it will be
great time to work with it. After using Phaser library, I feel confident
that something great can be achieved through it and some beautiful features
can be added to the game ideas that I had suggested.

Thank You
Abhinav Kaushal Keshari
IIT Roorkee