[Tux4kids-discuss] Unable to reach Project Mentor

Amar Budhiraja amar.budhiraja1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 15:24:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

I proposed a project under Mobile Applications. After some discussion on
the same with a mentor, I came up with a very basic material design for the
same as asked. We were supposed to do a Google Hangout to further detail
out the project on March 16th but no one showed up and even after multiple
emails I haven't heard from the mentor ever since.

Is there a possibility of requesting someone else to guide me while the
assigned mentor is not available?

Thank you

-Amar