[Tux4kids-discuss] Having doubts regarding game engine

Amit Jain ug201310005 at iitj.ac.in
Tue Mar 24 19:07:02 UTC 2015

Sir,

I have gone through the Phaser.io  in that the coding part is *much similar
to unity*.They have very similar *create and update* functions  so i didn't
find much difficulties to start with it.I liked grouping concept of Sprites
and tilemaps of phaser.

In short thank you very much for introducing me with much more simple game
engine than unity for 2d game development.I have started building my
momentum game on this.Now i am seriously looking forward for this project.

Regards,
Amit Jain
IIT Jodhpur