[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC: Tux4ME

Vidit Bhargava viditvineet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:01:33 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
My name is Vidit Bhargava, I am a 2nd year student at National Institute of
Technology Karnataka, India. I am pursuing Computer Science and Engineering
as my major. The project about the mind exercises for kids is really
attractive and I would love to work on it. I have worked on web development
before but have no experience with Phaser.
Any Ideas on how I should go about this? What does it mean to give a
snapshot of current project I am working on?

Thank You