[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux Type Game for Mobile

Kranthi Kumar Kukkala cloudkranthi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:58:17 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is *Kranthi Kumar, *I am from Hyderabad.
Studying M.Tech Computer Science from JNTU, Hyd and
I did Post Graduation  in *Computer Games Technology*, University of
Abertay Dundee, UK

I am a *Game developer* and  developed  few games from scratch.
I am core* Android developer*  and have some knowledge on *HaXe NME* on
Flash Develop.

I would like to work on  *Tux Typing Game* for mobile for different
languages
*Perticularly Indian and asian languages. *

Regards,
Kranthi Kumar