[Tux4kids-discuss] Google Summer of Code

Pushkar Sharma mepushkarsharma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:22:12 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am Pushkar, an undergraduate student from Delhi. I am pursuing my
Bachelor of Technology Degree from Maharaja Surajmal Institute of
Technology in Delhi.
I have experience with Web Designing, and have recently delved into Ruby on
Rails for some hackathons I took part in.
I am also just beginning to play around with the Unity3d engine, which
natively deploys to all platforms imaginable.

I propose to enhance the tux4kids website using HTML5 and Javascripts to
make it more interactive and catchy. After all, it is meant to be for kids,
right?
I would love to give it a complete overhaul, from front end to back end if
desired.

It would be a pleasure for me to help this organization with their website,
which is very vanilla as of now.
In the world we live in, presentation is of utmost importance, and a
website is the face of an organization for the public.

Looking Forward to a Great Summer with You Guys,
With Hope,
Pushkar Sharma.