[Tux4kids-discuss] [GSoC '15] Tux Typing - Request to join the project for development on alioth

Abhinav Tripathi ee130002001 at iiti.ac.in
Thu Mar 26 18:51:41 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am quite interested in Tux Typing and re-writing its codebase and also
adding new functionalities. I already have 7 years of experience in C++
programming and have worked with SDL quite much.
I have submitted a proposal for it on GSoC library.
Please grant me permission to access the project so that i may clone it and
start working.
Also, please provide me further guidance and review my proposal.
.
Regards,
Abhinav